The New England Surgical Society is now accepting abstracts for the upcoming 101st Annual Meeting. Please submit your abstracts today.
New This Year: The NESS is accepting abstract submissions to the Annual Meeting and/or the Resident & Fellow Research Day through the same submission site. Near the end of the submission process, you will be asked to which program(s) you are submitting your research for presentation consideration. You can submit to both, but please keep in mind that the Resident & Fellow Research Day: 1) allows previously presented work to be submitted, and 2) is for abstracts from all surgical disciplines where the presenting author is from any surgical training program, including fellowship, within the New England region as well as from Albany Medical Center.
- Basic Science
- Clinical Burns/Trauma/Acute Care
- Clinical GI
- Clinical Cancer
- Clinical Pediatric Surgery
- Clinical Transplantation
- Clinical Endocrine Surgery
- Clinical Plastic Surgery
- Clinical Cardiothoracic/Vascular
- Clinical Surgical Specialties (i.e. Urology, Neurosurgery, Other)
- Quality of Life and/or Patient-Reported Outcomes
- Outcomes Studies of Patient Management
- Education and Residency Training Issues
- Social and Ethical Issues in Surgery